Did you know that you can get a Free Domain Name as well? and that’s why today I’m going to show you how to get a Free Domain Name for your Blog to start your blogging journey totally for Free!
A Domain Name is one of the most important factors while starting up your business & blog and most importantly, the thing you must keep in mind that you must start your business using the right domain name. Now here I’d like to tell you what is the difference between a Free & A Custom Domain Name.
Free VS Custom Domain Name: What Are the Differences?
Most of you guys have noticed that some of the beginners tend to start their blogging journey using some free domain names such as .tk, .blogspot.com, .wordpress.com etc and that is because they want to test how the entire process of using, managing domain names works & how to set up & go through all the process of installing a blog on it, submitting it to Search Engines & get ranking in the search engines.
Well, one thing which I like about Free Domain Name is that it’s totally free of cost and you don’t need to pay anything for it and so you can use it for any purpose.
Now let us talk a little bit about:
Free Domain Name
It’s totally for free and so you can get it without paying anything and can get it registered within a few minutes and start using it. Here let me share some of the PROs & CONs of Free Domain Name.
- It’s totally Free forever.
- No need Credit Card or PayPal account.
- Works like a normal Paid Domain Name
- You can add to other blogging platforms such as Blogger/BlogSpot, WordPress etc.
- Not Branded like .com, .net, .org.
- Not helpful & not easy to rank as other Paid Domain Names do.
- Even by some search engines and directories, Free Domains are marked & considered as Spam.
- Includes Ads & other malwares.
A Custom Domain Name:
A Custom Domain Name will cost you a few cents each year but it’s far more better than the free one. Custom domain names are always get ranked higher in the search engines and also look natural both to users and crawlers.
Here are a few PROs of a Paid Domain Name.
- It’s your custom domain ending with .com, .org, .net etc.
- A Custom domain can also be a regional domain as well such as .pk, .in, .us, .uk etc.
- It’s accepted by many search engines & different directories and social media sites.
- It can help you get high ranking in the Search Engines & it looks natural that will represent your business.
Companies That Offer Free Domain Names
These companies offer free domain names to everyone who subscribes to any of their hosting plans & accounts. These are cheap hosting companies that let you get hosting with a competitive price tags and on top of that, you’ll be able to get a whopping discount using our discount links.
Bluehost offers its shared hosting for as low as $2.95 to all those who register with Bluehost through our coupon link. Whatever hosting account you subscribe to, you’ll be able to get a free domain name with each hosting account without paying anything for the domain name. Subscribing to the hosting account is important.
iPage is another my favorite web hosting company that offers reliable web hosting & its related services with fastest & expert support. Millions of customers are using iPage to run their businesses.
iPage also offers a free domain name with each of its hosting plans. Their web hosting plan starts at $1.95 ONLY and with that, you’ll also be able to get up to $100 Google Ads Credit & Bing Ads Credit & many other amazing add-ons & features.
WPX Hosting is one of the leading WordPress Managed Hosting Providers out in the Market that has been used by thousands of Bloggers around the world to take their blogs & businesses to a whole new level without taking care of their hosting related services.
WPX Hosting is a little expensive for starters & beginners (We have a deal for you) and so, therefore, I won’t recommend it to you if you’re just getting started with Blogging but I’d rather do recommend you if you’re running a business blog because hosting your blog with an unreliable & cheap web hosting can put your entire Business down in the LONG Run!
WPX Hosting is offering many amazing features & options with each of their hosting accounts and also lets you get your blog & business hosted on both UK & US Servers.
With WPX Hosting, you’ll also be able to get a FREE DOMAIN NAME with SSL Certificate.
FastComet is another name in the web hosting industry. It offers many hosting services including Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting & many others. In case you’re searching for a reliable web hosting, free domain name & super fast loading servers etc, I’d highly recommend you FastComet.
→ FastComet Working Promo Code For 2018
How to Get A Free Domain Name Instead?
There are many sites that offer free domain names and here I’ll show you how to get one for you.
These Steps will help you how to get a free domain name for your blog.
- First of all, Visit Dot.tk site.
- Under ‘Free Domains For All’, Search a domain name & it will give you the availability.
- If your searched domain name is available, then just Click on Get it Now!
- Once the domain name is selected, then click on the Checkout button.
- On the next page, choose the domain registration period & then click on Continue.
- On the very checkout page, all you need to do is register with Freenom using your email address & complete the registration process.
Once your email & order is confirmed, you will have a 100% verified free domain name which then you can use to add to your Blogger/BlogSpot or use with any third-party Content Management Systems & Blogs.
Final Words ⇒
I’m hoping this simple guide will help you learn how to get a free domain name that can be used with any CMSs totally for free.
In case you have any question regarding this process, do let me know right below in the comments and I’ll be happy to help you out.
Source: Best Web Hosting Coupons Feeds